About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New packages arrived // Sui-Princess online shop?


Hello princesses,

how are you?? I hope you're fine <3<3<3
aome of my packages have arrived and I really want to show you my new stuff. 
I love them all and, lucky me, they fit perfectly ^----^<3<3<3<3.
Don´t worry I didn´t leave Gyaru. A lot of you asked me why I'm selling so much stuff and the reason is that my closet is full. So I'm selling old stuff in order to buy some new stuff. 
You can take a look at Gyaru sales. \(^▽^*)いらっしゃ~いっ(*^▽^)/

 But here my new items *O*:
My package from Ladysoff: 
It´s a dress from La Pafait which Himena Ousaki designed ^----^<333

Then my new iPhone Bunny case from Ebay ^----^<3<3
Then my first Milk dress, I traded at Gyaru sales - and I love it sooo much <33333
Then my package from Mana Starre *O*!!
I love the dress, it´s from La Pafait, too. She also put a small present into my package. 
She made it by herself. Check out her small online store, it´s soooo cute *O*

Then new Leo Boots from Gyaru sales, too. 
I love them so much *O*!!!
And last but not least my package from my friend Miho. She was in Japan and bought something for me *O*!! Thanks soo much Miho chan!!
My Melody stickers and Purikura from her <333

Ma*rs Hairbow <33

Ma*rs Fur dress *O*!!! It´s so beautiful !!
And a Orginal Himena autograph! I´m soo soo happy !!!!



Ok that was all, so much new stuff right?? 
Here two pictures from my "Hime Kitties" XD. 
They are the perfect models right?? Maybe the new Ageha will book them ?? XDDDD
Cute kitty Himena *O*!!!!
And Churchi *O*!!!

I also have some news for you
I'm planning to open a small shop for Hime and Gyaru accessories this year. Not sure when this is going to happen, yet ^^

So I'm asking in which items you would be interested in. I'm thinking about creating hair accessories, purses, belts. What else would you buy?? 
Please write me messages ^^.

Okay enough for today ^---^
Lots of love
SuiPrincess


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home