About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My friend Jacqui is back from Osaka


Hello princesses,

yesterday evening we visited my good friend Jacqui. She is back in Germany. 
She lived in Osaka for 9 months.
I was so happy to see her, because I missed her so much!!
We only had contact via Facebook and letters.
We talked so much about Japan and ate cake together ^----^<3<3<3<3
XDDD Jaqui took the same picture of me with my iPhone XD

The cake *O* !!
Jacqui bought something in Japan for me: A Ma*rs shirt *O*!!


She also gave me some of her Purikura which she took in japan. 
I collect all Purikura from friends, too and put them in my Purikura book ^----^



And look my cute friend Asuka from Japan sent me a picture of me and Binh ^----^<3<3<3<3
I love, love,love it soo much.
ありがとうございます!!
Picture send by Asuka

My outfit from yesterday: 
Pullover: Tralala 
Skirt: Kult
Hat: Ebay
Overknees: Calzedonia
Shoes: Jumex
Bag: Angelic Pretty

Chruch an me <333

Okay, enough for today ^----^

Bye Bye
SuiPrincess<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home