About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Do you know YesStyle? // New things


Hello princesses,

do you know the online shop yesstlye? 
I found it a few weeks ago and love a lot of clothes in the shop. 
I was waiting until some of the clothes were in sale and finally I bought a super cute dress. *O*!
It´s sooo cute colour is purple ^----^
Today this super cute dress arrived *O*!!
Check out YesStyle , they're shipping worldwide ^--^ 
I want to wear it tomorrow ^----^. 
It remembers me of a dress from a super cute korean video. 
I searched in a lot of online shops for such a dress with white lace collar and lace sleeves^------^!!!
Check out the video. It´s one of my favorite songs at the moment. IU is sooo cute *O*!
I fell in love with this video *O* <3<3<3<3<3<3






Then we went to Intertoys in Frechen, because I really wanted to buy My little Ponys..
They only had the old series, but they are really cute, too.  I loved My Little Pony, since I was a small girl *O*

I bought some stickers at Zeemann, too ^---^. I'll use them for my Purikura book or letters ^^.
Also, Suzu's package arrived.
I bought some new "old" Agehas from here. Of course I took some where Himena chan is inside *O*!! 
Here are some of the pictures from Himena *O* <3<3<3




Okay that´s all for today. 
Tomorrow I'm going to visit my youngest sister, because it´s her birthday.
How time flies! I can't believe she's already turning 16! I always think she's still something around 9-ish years old xDDD

Okay
Bye Bye
SuiPrincess


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home