About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Diane's package // Golds Infinity dress


Hello princesses,

two new packages arrived at my home.
I´m such a Shoppingholic XD!!! ♥♥♥
It was the package from my friend Diane. She was so busy, so she couldn´t send it for a while.
And finally it arrived. ♥♥ポッ(*゚.゚)(゚.゚*)ポッ
Here my new  items:



Black Bunny jacket, but I'm going to trade it with my friend Naomi for a Jesus Diamante coat. So this won´t be mine for long XD

Ma*rs Sunhat!!

Finally the Liz Lisa dress. Himena wore the same one in pink, when I met her in Tokyo *O*!!
Also another Golds infinity dress has arrived. I traded it with a cute girl with my Golds infinity shirt. It fits, but it is not my style.
I´m not sure, yet. So I think I might sell it directly. Is there anyone interested? 
25 Euro for the dress Size S. 

Okay that´s all. 
There are still two things I ordered from Ma*rs, but from now I don´t want to buy a lot, because I want to save my money for Japan ^...^<3.

Okay enough for today,
I wish you all a nice monday<3

Love
SuiPrincess


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home