About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Time for tanning! // Everyday Ma*rs coord


Hello princesses,

how was your day yestrerday?
today we have planned so much. First we'll visit Binh's family to celebrate new year.
After that we'll meet Jana and Alex in Düsseldorf. I´m so exited.
Soo~ yesterday in the evening I went to Cologne Nippes with my honey.

I wanted to go to a tanning salong this time. The last time I went there was about six years ago. I forgot how relaxing this was ^----^<3.
Don´t worry I didn´t want to look like a grilled chicken XD I think I´m a little bit to pale, though.



Then we wemt to a small turkish restaurant to eat Döner ^---^.
I love the Döner at this shop. The meat is soo goood *O*




My outfit today *simple Ma*rs coord*
Hat: Delyle
Bow(on hat): DreamV
Coat, top, Cardigan: Ma*rs
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Jumex
Bag: Angelic Pretty




And finally a very funny picture form Church.
Yesterday morning when I woke up, he lay in the sink XD.
Okay 
I wish you all a nice weekend
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home