About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sascha's small birthday meetup


こんにちは princesses,

Friday was Sascha's birthday *O*!!
And he made only a small birthday meetup for only his close friends on Saturday ^---^.
I was so soo happy that I was also invited. Thanks so much Sascha, we love you <3 
A picture of me finishing my makeup ^--^<3

We all met at Ocs, Nina, Jessy, Binh, Sascha, Jojo (his girlfriend) and me <3.
I was so happy to see Jojo again, her real name is Josselyn <3 
Then we all took "Birthday Purikura". 
I also took new Purikura with my honey, and want to show you my favorite ones *O*,
I will send some of them to my friend Asuka in Japan ^------^<3<3<3<3



Nina decorating the Purikura with Jessy ^--^
Super cute Jojo in the Puri machine!!
XDDDDDDDDDD- Nina I love you !
 Then we all went to Pizza Hut to eat together ^...^
We talked a lot and made a lot of jokes. This time the waitress was really stressed and not very friendly. >...< '!!
She walked over Binh|s leg and couldn|t apologize >...< !!!

Awwww Sascha and Jojo <3<3<3<3<3

Jessy and me, poor Jessy had an eye infection >,,< !

The food *O*
We wanted to go a little bit through the city, but Nina didn't fee; well, so Jessy and Nina had to leave early. Binh and me decide to went home,too after a while.
So jojo and Sascha had time for her new love ^----^<3<3<3
Here some last pictures:
Ohh noo, Nina's boyfriend is currently abroad for work .....


XD with a gun toilette cleaner XD

I bought a super cute fur hat at Gina Tricot for 5 Euro ^---^
I decorated it with a DreamV bow and now it´s so cute. Jojo bought the same one ^---^


Today's hime outfit: 
Dress+ Boots: La Pafait
Bow+ Necklace: Jesus Diamante
Cardigan: Ma*rs
Bag: Vivitix Sanrio


Okay enough ^^
Byee Byee
SuiPrincess


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home