About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Haircolour // Day with Charlotte // Liz Liza coord


Hello princesses,

how are you ? 
Finally new blogpost about my everyday life.
Today I met my friend Chalotte <--- (visit her Blog) in Düsseldorf and we spent the day together. 
We made some purikura *O* !! I like them so much <3
Here pictures of the puris:






Then we ate something at Takumi and drank a Bubble tea <3<32<3
It was delicious. <3<3<3<3<3


After that we went a little bit shopping in the Bilker Arcaden ^---^.
It was a lot of fun. 
Here are some funny pictures.


These are my small buys from today ^----^.
The book from Daniela Katzenberger. She is a german Model I like her so much! And My Melody, Hello Kitty socks <3<3<3

New blonde haircolur and shampoo for blonde hair. My natural hair color is dark blonde ^---^.

Three new My little Ponies XD

Soo~ then I was a embarassed when.. some of you asked me for an autograph *__*
I´m just a blogger, but I´m sooo soo happy!! This is sooo sweet from you ;__;!!!
Thanks soo much <3<3<3<3<3 ^----^.
If you want an autograph, it´s no problem, I'll glady send you one! Just send me a message.
I just ask you to pay the postage ^---^. I hope you understand that ^.-
The first 5-ish autographs in my life *O*
Todays coord: 
Coat, Dress, Boots: Liz Lisa
Cardigan, Bag: Ma*rs
Hat: Gina Tricot
Bow(on hat): DreamV
Necklace: Jesus Diamante












Okay that was all. ^-^v

Before I forget: It's time again for the Gaijin Gyaru awards this year! You can find more details on Lhouraii Li's blog. 
Here the link: Click here <----- <3<3<3<3
Thanks so much <3<3<3

Okayyy Byeee Byyeee
kissu
SuiPrincess <3<3<3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home