About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Valentines day and some late Blogreader presents

Hello princesses,

how are you? I am pretty good. I hope you all had an amazing Valentines day. キャー(>ω<*)ノノ田♥ I had a nice day with my husband. He had such a cute present for me.
It was a giant pink unicorn. Perfect for me.
And a super cute card. p(*^-^*)q



At the evening we went together to Denny's. We were there at our first evening together and now on our last evening in America.

With our Milkshakes. He had strawberry and me chocolate, both with Oreo flavor!

My food ...

My husbands food ^^




Today's Valentines day outfit


Babydoll: Princess Melody
Hairbow+ Shoes: Jesus Diamante
Choker: La pafait
Ruffle pants: Liz Lisa style



Finally some "old" christmas presents arrived here in America.
Some Blog readers send me christmas cards/presents.
Many Thanks to Asuka and Daria and Ashley.仲良し(*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)だよ
From Daria, A super cute letter, a notice book from Chobits and Tarot cards from Chobits. I almost cried when I opend the package. Chobits is my absolute favorite Anime ever! thanks so so so much for this! That made me so happy!
And a christmas card + letter, My Melody hair clips, Purikura and a Fanart from my sweet reader from Japan Asuka. I was so so so happy. Really! Arigatou Gosamazu! 
And the present from Ashley !!!! Thanks soooo much !!!




Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home