About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Weekend meet with friends// OCS Bookstore will close

Hello princesses,

After this busy week I had a small meet with my friends in Düsseldorf.
My husband and me met Yuki, Lana, and Jessy again and I also met my sweet Ina and Chrissi after my Amierica trip. It was so indescribable to see them after such a long time. Also Steffi and her boyfriend were there ^^.We had so much fun as always and of course we took Purikura. But the good machine the "Tsubasa" machine is defect >----<! 
And the most of you who live here in NRW still know it but the OCS Bookstore will close at 03/31/2013. That means no Purikura T....T! Sooo what can we do then? ;__;!!! But the OCS will keep a office there you can still order japanese magazines like the Ageha. 
You can order there magazines until the 1st of April. The Address for the ones who are interested is:
OCS Courier Office
Kurfürstenstr. 37
40211 Düsseldorf. 
It´s open Mo -Fr 9:00- 18:00.
And well for Purikura you can use good Apps like Princess cam  I know it´s only a small consolation.
But back to my saturday here some pictures for you.
We all met at Düsseldorf central station...
On the way to Düsseldorf XD...

Chrissi, Ina and me...

XD... I gave Ina a small dog puppie plush which I bought for her in America XD.. just a small souvenir and she played with it <3<3<3<3

My princess Yuki!!!!
 After our group was complete we went to the OCS. We wait there almost an hour because it was so full and everyone wants to make Purikura, well we use the time and took pictures xD..
After this we went to a small new cafe directly next to the OCS.It´s a small "Cosplay cafe". And it´s really comfortable there. Before it was a bubble tea store and now it changed into a small cafe. You can order there still Bubble tea, tea, hot chocolate, cupcakes and cookies.
Upstairs is also a TV with Korean pop music, that was awesome we could lisen to Tiara *O*...
And if you like drawing on every table is paper and pens that you can draw a little bit. 
I think thats a super cute idea.
Yuki and Chrisi made a Twin outfit! Barbie girls.. And I was the hime in the middle XD
We try to make all the "scary face" accept Yuki.... But...
...the "scary face" turn directly into laugh XD
mööp, mööp, möööööppp XD
Ina and Lana ^^
Chrisi and me... but who is in the background... Ahhhhhh maybe the Slender man ?? O.o
And my beloved husband.. Isn´t he cute?
Steffi and me ^^
On the toilette door is a cute lolita picture awwww  ^^
cupcake time.... Strawberry cream cheese

It was really really cold so we sat in the cafe a long time. And then we directly went to Pizza hut. Outside it´s just to cold... seriously toooo cold!!! I coudn´t feel my hands and I had gloves on.We ate together in Pizza hut and then we went to Yuki and Lanas Apartment. We watched a Barbie movie and drank hot chocolate it was a wonderful day ^^.
On the way to Pizzahut... XDDDD

Salami pizza from my husband and me! It was really good

And a picture at Yukis home. Chrisi, Yuki and Jessy <3<3<3<3



Today's Princess Melody outfit


Dress, bow:Princess Melody
Boots:DreamV
Coat:Liz Lisa
Necklace: JD
Bag: Swimmer
Mules only on the pic inside: JD

 


Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home