About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Yes, we did it... and I am happy!

~~~ヾ(^∇^)おはよー♪
Hello princesses,

I was thinking a long time if I should post this here...
Because I think it's a really private thing. And I didn't post a lot of private things here. A lot of you think that but that's not true.
If I have problems or I am really sad or something I never post it here. I have probably 3 really private posts in my blog.
And I know there are outside a lot of haters or people who like to write every single week a secret about me, just to try to hurt me.
But well, I don't want to hide it because I am really really happy.
So it's a really private post. I am married since the 07.02.2013 with my boyfriend. He asked me on Christmas eve in front of his family if I want to marry him, and yes I wanted! ♡(*´∀`*)人(*´∀`*)♡
I know a lot of you will think omg it's too early. How can they do that so fast. But I think and believe if you find the right person, the matching puzzle in your life than you know it after the first minute.
Well, I don't care you can write so much and many bad secrets as you want because I am truly happy.
But well I think it's kinda sad if you write things about that, because that's a private thing (It's only my business} and has nothing to do with my style, blog.
ヽ(`0´)ノ

But back to topic.
We had a wonderful small wedding at his mom's house. With his family and friends.(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
It was really, really amazing and the best evening in my life.
If I think back right now and it's just a few hours ago, I have tears in my eyes, because I am so happy.(T▽T)
We plan a bigger wedding with my family and friends + his family next year or 2015... Of course in a in white dress XD  
And I had something blue(my underwear), old( A ring from my Grandma), new(The Tiara), borrowed(The dress, was from his moms wedding/ but I can keep it now and I will). ^^
I will post some private pictures. ポッ(*゚.゚)(゚.゚*)ポッ





The weddding ceremony was under this ^~^
My wedding cake, it was a double cake. His Sister made it for us. She made it extra pink for me^^







Awwwww the Baby from his siter. His name is Gabriel Jr. I love him so much. He had a Batman suit on for us ^!!!!!!!!!^ !!!

We cut the cake together ^^
My husband is dancing with his dog XD




Wedding outfit







Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home