About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monster High addicted(don´t read if u hate Monster High)// last days

Hello princesses,
As the most of you know I am a huge Monster High fan. I made a small Monster High shopping trip with my friend Silke. We went to Toys R us and to kik to find Monster High stuff.
And woow... If you like Monster High then go to these stores. It´s just amazing how much stuff they have there. I bought a lot, a lot of stuff for my seeks xD...
They had so much from dolls to handsoap...
A puzzle. I really like this picture ^^
An Easter Egg...
Accessories...
Bags, Suitcases, skirts, wigs....
Draculaura Bedcover
Baloons XD

Today's Monster High buys

* I didn´t buy all that stuff on one day xD... I just didn´t post it yet.
A bag perfect for my work. I need a bag for my food ^^

Draculaura Perfume...

My first Lagoona and my first cleo doll. From the series "Scaris"

A shirt, I know I am a child...

A Bread box

Draculauras Bathroom...

A Bracelet and a necklace ^^

Well, my husband and I also had a lot of stuff to do this week.  T...T..
But we also went into a big market to look for wall colors for our new apartment.
We decided to make our arparment purple- pink..





Today's simple outfit





Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home