About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Hime Accessories~ Hime shop at Etsy// Bake muffins

Hello princesses,
The last few days some small accessories arrived.  (︶ω︶)
I bought them at Etsy from a really, really cute Hime gyaru shop.
I found that shop and fell in love with all that cute handmade stuff.
The name of the shop is Pop Glitz . <~~~~(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
It arrived and looked so cute ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ
The box~ so cute right?

A super cute Hime hair bow ヽ(´ー`)ノ

And my new Hime Choker ヽ(´ー`)ノ
I also finally have the second Monster High DvD~ Yosh!
Yepp I know I am a freak! But I am proud of it... 

I actually totally forgot that I got a small present from my mom.
I didn't post it. She gave me before I left Germany a present and I should open it here. It was an amazing Bracelet. Perfect for Hime.
You remeber my new poddle bag which I bought?
I pimp this bag a little bit more into hime. I love it so much. And we found out it's not a boy so I can't give her the name "Pommes". Her new name XD.... Who knows?.. Himena number 12343456... XD. Because every plush pets name is Himena XD


My husband and me bake some Blueberry muffins together. ^^
I took some pictures. My friends know, normally I never bake.
But my husband is a really good cook and baker. So we made it together, and yeah I can't believe but it was fun (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

Of course I ate the dough ^/////^ 



And the result (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ... 
We didn't have the right bake pan so they stuck together. But they still taste fabulous!


At the end I really want to say thank you for so many congratulations to our wedding. That made me really happy, to read so many positive things. 





Today's Hime Gyaru outfit


Babydoll, Boots: DreamV
Ruffle Pants: Liz Lisa style
Choker: PopGlitz
Poodle bag: Kmart
Hairbow: Princess Melody



Love,





SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home