About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

The last week in America// scary places

Hello princesses,

Nooo! Nooo! My last week in America begins. On Friday I will fly back to Germany together with my husband. I am really excited. ^^
We have a lot of Paperwork to do but with my babe everything is funny XD. So we went to some offices ^^. I had a very lazy outfit because we had to wake up really early on that day...
Maeehhhh we had to wait so long... sulking couple!
After we leave the office we saw a very sweet car o(^^o)(o^^)o 
On the window was a purple Tinkerbell !! kawaii!
XDDDDDD!!! You barley see the hello kitty seats XD
  We also were at the library because you can make there free copies and we need some. I don't know how but I found the door to the basement. And it looks just like in a horror movie. So I took a picture there.

And a scary horror house!!! Ahhhh~~~ run Sui -RUN!!!
After we finished everything we ate something. Goshhh ! I found a Greek restaurant! And I could finally eat a Kebab! I love it so much!
It's so German for me XD


I also bought some souvenirs for my friends at of course WALMART. Where else! And they have so much valentines decoration right now.
It really looks amazing! I spend almost an hour just to look all the Valentines day stuff XD.

And another table with flowers ^^
I bought also my little Pony gums there! They are so good. I ate them all on one day ^~^


 Yesterday I also took some random pictures for you ^^.
We had a small snowstorm here. Now we have again so much snow..
So well we make some fun with the snow ^^.


"Sui" in the snow ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~^ 


Who can guess what this is??? XD


Today's lazy outfit


Hat and necklace: Princess Melody
Bunny set: Sachya
Shirt: Barbie




Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home