About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My day with my sister and Nadine // New Year's Eve



Hello princesses,
on friday I met my sweet sister Maddy and Nadine in Düssedorf. 
It was soo cold outside >---< !!!
Maddy and me wore a One Spo twin outfit, so we just had to take Purikura. ^..- <33

I look so bored on this Puri xD, but you can see the twin outfit here ^^
She also bought the same pullover <333. 
I love this pullover, but it is very uncomfortable to wear a jacker over it >----< !!
After that Nadine came to the OCS and we went together through Düsseldorf.
Then we went a little bit shopping and to McDonalds. We talked a lot. 
Maddy and Nadine are also friends ^---^. Maddy and me know Nadine for more than 7 years O.o
The time goes by so fast...
Here some pictures from that funny day:
All together
My food *O*
Me with my warm Milk tea bubble tea ^.- ...
A super cute and small dog. I want to steal her *O*!!!
Maddy and me <3
I only bought the new Ageha and Popteen ^---^.
I´m so happy that they arrive so fast at our OCS store.
There was an omake in the Ageha this time: Overknee socks with a pink bow ^^. 

My outfit: 
Pullover: One Spo
Skirt, boots: Tally weijl
Jacket: Ma*rs
Bag: Cat walk
Hat, Bambi choker: H&M



My New Year's Eve was so bad this year. I´m sick >--------------< !
So I spent all the day in my bed. 
I feel so horrible and hate this. ;_____; 
My original plan was to spend the day with my friends at Maren's place ;___;! I could cry... 
But well it´s better I stayed at home, otherwise my friends could become ill, too....
I only went out for 5 minutes after midnight to see the fireworks in front of our apartment. 
I hope your silvester was better than mine ^^
When I went out to see the firework


Okay Byee Byeee and a Happy New Year,
 SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home