About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New stuff has arrived // My little Pony!?


Hello princesses,

yeahh in the last days new stuff arrived!!
First the package from Naomi!!
This black Bolero: Pic from La Pafait Shop
DreamV shoes!! I love them soo much *O*!!
Then an Angelic Pretty fur headband. I love it so much. I have a similar one in black and looked everywhere for the same one in white. Finally my friend Ina found one!!:

And yeah, I know it´s kind of childish but I bougt a a super cute pony figure from My Little Pony. 
They aresooo cute!! I love the new Pony series! The new Ponies look sooo cute - I especially love  her eyes *O*!! Of course I want to collect them al!!
My figure is glitter Pinky Pie!!! My friend Nadine showed me this series and I instantly fell in love with them XD!

Today honey and me went to the supermarket and to Toys 'R Us. 
They're next to each other in Frechen. 
We bought  a present for my youngest sister in Toys 'R Us, because it´s her birthday on Friday
And I was looking for the My little Pony figures. As always they were sold out everywhere<.< !!
Here some funny pictures ^----^
Honey and me <33

Hello Kitty !!!

XD Honey looking for Puzzles...

Our food today <3
My outfit today:
Bow, Shirt, Cardigan, Coat: Ma*rs
Bag: Cat walk
Overknees: Ebay
Shoes: Jumex



Okay Byeee,
SuiPrincess 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home