About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sanrio Jewel Pets@ McDonalds // Day In Cologne


Hello princesses,

today I went with my honey through Cologne, because we finally have Sanrio Jewel Pets at our McDonalds in the kids menu *O*!!! They are sooooo cute. I love Sanrio!!!
So I HAD TO go to McDonalds today *O*! I bought two kids menus for me ^----^
Since I´m on diet,  I ate salad and chicken ^---
The food, it looks so much xDD

 Honey took some pictures when we were at McDonals and in the city. ^-----^
I want to show you some of them. I only bought everday use stuff like tights, conditioner, Manhatten powder and cotton pads (I think you don´t need a picture right, because it is only boring stuff xD) 





Typing on my iPhone... you get hour of free internet ^---^
cheeeeeeese~
Honey tried the fisheye, look mini Sui xDD
Honey and me <3
XD in the train...
I don´t know why there are shoes in the tree O.o
Oh yeah and here my outfit from today, I love the new Liz Lisa blouse/ dree *O*!!
Coat: Yumetenbo/ DreamV
Blouse/ dress: Liz Lisa
Boots: Liz Lisa
Skirt: Tally weijl
Hat: Ebay
Wig: Mbok japan

Detail: 
Liz Lisa bag *O*v

Tally weijl skirt *O*
Ebay hat *O*
My eyemakeup today

Yesterday my Daniela Katzenberger autograph arrived.
Unfortunately it is only a copy, but I still like it. 
If you want one,too, write to this adress (+postage-paid envelope with your adress)
Daniela Katzenberger
Postfach 22 12 11
D- 04132 Leipzig

Okay that was all for today,
Byeee
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home