About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

With Jana &Alex in Düsseldorf // Ma*rs Hime coord


Hello princesses,
When we left, Himena said Bye Bye to us ^----^

yesterday we met Jana and Alex in Düsseldorf.
 I love it to meet Jana, because she also loves the Hime Gyaru style so much and we understand each other perfect ^---------^v.
Of course we took Purikura. My last Purikura in Germany before Japan ! XD
I will see Jana in Tokyo,too. She happens to be there when we are ^---^<333
My favorite Purikura *O*


Here are some pictures from our day:

Black and blonde Hime hair ^^
We saw a stormtrooper helmet in Cafe Toykio *O*

I showed Jana something on my iPhone ^...^




Binh's food..<3

My shadow...

Todays coord:
Dress: Ma*rs
Bag: Catwalk
Shoes, Necklace: Jesus Diamante
Hairbow: Claires



Okay that was all,
I wish you all a nice weekend ^.....^
Please comment ^.....^
Bye
SuiPrincess


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home