About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Katy Perry Eylure Eyelashes OH, MY! review // Japan Trip Announcement

Hello princesses,

today I want to show you my new Katy Perry eylashes from Eylure. I bought them on ebay, but you also can order them in a lot of stores. The price is around 7$.


 

Style: OH, MY!

Color: Black

Fabric: 100% natural hair

Includes Adhesive

I must say, I love those lashes so much. They have a layered/double effect. The lashes are very comfortable to wear and really make your eyes shine

I didn´t have any problems putting them on and they have even included instructions for beginners how to use them. 

You should try them out, they are so amazing! I will definitely try more lashes from her ^----------^v

 

Here are my pictures for you:



Here are more pictures which I took with my iPhone:


With my Katy Perry Perfume "Purrrrr"


And at last, my coord from today:

Shirt: Daniela Katzenberger 
Hat: Flea market
Jeans: H&M
Bag: Karstadt 
Shoes: Jesus Diamante

 

Now a short announcement in the end: I'm going to live blog from Tokyo! Look forward to a lot of pictures <3

Bye

SuiPrincess

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home