About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Again on the way to Tokyo....

Konnichiwa Princesses, ^--------------------^v

yeahh, at the moment we're sitting in Amsterdam and in one hour is our fly to tokyo.
I can´t wait anymore... >....<!!
I couldn´t sleep the whole night.
Here some of our pictures which we took today.
Nothing special <3333
The Twinshirt ^------^My dad took this picture of us. He also drove us to the airport ^^

Binh and me at Düsseldorf airport ^^ Today twin coord XD
Düsseldorf Airport
First stop Amsterdam airport... ^---^




We drank hot chocolate while waiting.... <333 delicious <3

We will arrive at 11 am in tokyo (Saturday). And then after we've checked in at our hotel, we want to spend the day in Shinjuku.
So ~ I hope you will enjoy my posts. I'll try to upload a lot of pictures for you ^...^


Okay Byeee
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home