About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Lolita meetup with my Girlgroup


Hello princesses,

this saturday I met my girlgroup again in Düsseldorf for a Lolita meetup. 
It was so much fun, I always enjoy the time with my girls. 
We all met at a castle in Düsseldorf Benrath to take a lot of pictures.
。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。
Thank God the weather was very good. It is finally warmer in Germany. 
I can´t describe how much I missed the sun here... And I´m so happy that spring is coming.
I wore a Lolita/ Hime outfit. I like it to mix styles. I know that some of you guys hate it when I mix lolita with Gyaru and Hime, but I like to try something out and I like the result.
Here are some of our pictures from today. 
Before we met my girls I bought some flowers for Maren ^--^

Who has the bigger bonnet? Ina or Lötti? xD

What I´m doing there?? xD
Here some beautiful pictures from my girls  and our group pictures^----^
Nina, Ina, Lötti, me, Laura 3, Svenja, Laura, Laura 2, Maren

xDDDDDD
So beautiful. Nina<3
Lötti <3
I love Laura's new Moitie dress *O*
So cute Ina *O*
Ina and me with the rabbit ring

And here my pictures from that day:

Our Twinoutfit *O*







Rawr xDDDDD
My Hime/ Lolita coord:
Dress: Baby the star shine bright
Cutsew: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Yumetenbo
Headdress: La Pafait

Okay that was all for today


Byeee SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home