About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My grandma's birthday // Liz Lisa coord


Hello princesses,

today was the birthday from my grandma and so we visited her to celebrate. 
She made so many cakes. Tooo many as always xD
We were only 9 persons and she had 5 cakes xD!!!
But it was a funny day.
My grandma is very important to me, because when I was 1.5 years old (Baby Sui), my mum had to work and I was at my grandma's and grandpa's place every day ^....^.
I love both so much.
This is me Baby Sui xD - Of course with a ribbon in the hair
So I want to show you a lot of pictures from today.
It is so funny, my grandma reads my blog, too xD. She goes to my dad's home and uses his internet connection to read it. I love you <33
My dad and me <3

Maddy, my grandma and me <3
The cakes *O*
My dad, me, Alex, Jossy and my grandpa



Picture spamming Maddy and me ^^





 Here some silly pictures I took, while Binh was in the bathroom this morning XDDDD
extreme Duckface !!!





Todays coord:
Shirt: Liz Lisa
Earrings: Gina Tricot
Skirt: Kult 
Bag: Tally Weijl





Okay that was all for today.
My Q&A post be posted next week ^....^<33
Bye

SuiPrincess
 I drew this strawberry kitty with Princess Camera App ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home