About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Results from my appointment at the eye doc


Hello princesses,
this is only a short and random post xD.
It´s about my appointment at the eye doc. I wrote this post because some of you asked me how my appointment was ^--------------^.
And it was good. Thank god. <3
I don't need a laser surgery!!  I´m very happy about this result, because I was so scared about this.
I need to wear lenses everyday and glasses + I need special eyedrops. 
I took some random pictures from my day. It was very boring xD.
We waited there for more than 3 hours >----------------< 

I had to draw a number... My ugly nails ☆⌒(>。≪)イタイ
In the waiting time I read the book from Daniela Katzenberger xDDD

Look at my big eyes. The doc gave me drops which
extend the pupils.. soooo scary

Look my new items.
O(≧∇≦)O
I bought some things on the way home ^^ <3:
Mobile phone charms

Himena with a pink shirt xDDD it´s for cats ^^
The cookies I love them, since I´ve been a small child ^---^. Normally they're filled with chocolate, now I bought them with milk.
 And my new My Melody iPhone case. ^----^


Here my very, very, very simple and lazy coord xD
Jeans: H&M
Blouse: Tally Weijl
Shoes: Hello Kitty - Sanrio
Bag: Liz Lisa


Okay that was all for today.
I finished this boring post XD
Byeee

SuiPrincess (*^^)^*) ☆Chu!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home