About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

A typical Saturday with my girls


Hello princesses,
after I meeting my parents on Saturday, I went to Düsseldorf and we met my friends there:
Maren, Jessy, Laura, Anh Binh. 

We drank some bubble tea and took some purikura together.
Here some Purikura with Jessys iPhone App <3333
Thanks so much Jessy for this cute pictures <333333
Maren and me <33
Jessy cutie and me <3<3<3<3
It was such a hot day.
All girls together. <3

Our Bubble tea an me with Jessy's iPhone. Look her cute iPhone bunny case *O*
This is soooo cute mini Maren xDDD
Soo cute Maren and Anh Binh <3333
kawaii, desu ne !! The cute dog <3333
Together in our Maxi dresses <333



Unfortunately Maren and Anh Binh had to leave to visit Marens parrens very early, but at least I could see them for a while<3333. 
Jessy needed a new wallet so we went a little bit through the city to Peek and Cloppenburg, and to the Kö street, you know it? 
It´s a known street in Düsseldorf with lots of very expensive brands.
Jessy wanted a new wallet from "Liebeskind", but it was sold out ;_;. At least she could order it, so that she's going to get it next week

Want, want, want !!!!!


My real Love, Chanel <333 *O*

Me and Jessy in the same dress from Peek and Cloppenburg. XDD



Love <3
Jessy and Laura ate something ^^
In the evening Laura and me went to the cinema in Final Destination 5. 
It was very good. I love the Final Destination movies. 
And the new part is okay ^^. 

Ohh before I forget, I bought a pretty skirt <333
It´s a chiffon skirt. I like it so much. Only 20 Euro (Peek and Cloppenburg) .
Okay enough posting for today XD
wish you a nice evening, princesses...

Bye Bye 


SuiPrincess <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home