About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Angelic Pretty poodle bag // New Ageha // trip to düsseldorf



Hello my princesses,
how was your day? 
First Himena chan is also on Twitter <3<3<3 *yeah* 
And look, she replied to my tweet! I´m so happy <3<3<3<33


Today I was in Düsseldorf and finally picked up the new Ageha <3<3<3  
Soo pretty Himena chan pictures inside. And my friend Shady is in the Ageha, too <3<33
I took pictures for you: 







We took some Purikura and went together to Takumi - today is Gyoza day <3<3<3
It was so delicious 
here our pictures:



After that we went to a small japanese bakery and bought some sweets ^--^
I bought a melon pan with ichigo <33 *yummy 




My outfit very simple (no lashes, no extensions XD)
Skirt: offbrand
shirt: DreamV 
Shoes: Bronx



Awww~ look my poodle bag from closet child has arrived . It´s from Angelic Pretty <3
It´s so big and so damn cute.

Okay I wish you a nice evening.
Love you 
SuiPrincess <33333
kissu <3<3<3<3<3<3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home