About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Tutorial: How to make your own Hime/Agejou-Belt






Hello princesses, 
today I made my own hime belt. 
It was inspired by the belts from Ma*rs, Golds infinity and D.I.A. 
I love belts with chains, so I decided to create my own - of course in hime style. 
But you can make this one in Agejo style, too <3333. 
I was a little bit inspired from Rox´s blog. Post  <--- <3






Okay I found some necklaces at Strauss in Germany. They were for sale for only one euro each!!!
I used the bigger necklace for the belt. I think it´s perfect, right? 
And the smaller one for deco ^---^<3.
I needed a small lock in order to open and close my belt.
I found one on an old key chain ^---^<33.
Then I had to remove the black parts, because it´s a Hime belt ^--^<33
If you want an Agejo version, black is wonderful <3<3<3<3 ^-^

I can use the flower for hairdeco ^---^<3<3<3<3<3.
Then I added a few small hime accessories. And here is the result: 


Detail <3
And here a picture worn: 

I hope you like it <3<3<3

Oh yeahh today honey and I went jogging for the first time <.< !!!
I´m sooooo dead now XDDD
Here's my jogging outfit ^.-
looool !!!

 Okay Bye Bye
SuiPrincess
Love you





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home