About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Guess shoes // My Saturday morning with my parents



Hello princesses,
I hope your weekend was good ^----^. We had such a good weather in Germany !!! *yeahhh* .
On Saturday morning I met my mum and her husband in Cologne.
Shortly before we got to the cafe, we saw an old timer car exhibition
Such beautiful cars! ^......^<3

My favorite car. It looks so awesome *O*

We had breakfast at the cute cafe Extrablatt. Yeahh! They have all-you-can-eat for 7 Euro per person. 
You can eat crossaints, pudding, buns, rice pudding, salad, cheese and everything else you'd want for breakfast.

I love it. My parents paid the breakfast for us. I was so happy, and it was funny because we want to pay it for them, too xD.
Here some cute photos from this moring ^^
Soo cute <33 I very like that picture from my parents *O*
The buffet <3




look the beautiful sky <3333333
So after that we strolled a bit through Cologne. I was soooo crowded xD. 
But we had a lot of fun and went to some stores like Peek and Cloppenburg, BIBA, Kaufhof , Buffalo a.s.o.
Here a picture taken in a Buffalo store :


They have soo cute shoes but unfortunately not on sale. If you like Buffalo shoes, take a look on their internet shop - they have sale from time to time ^^.
Look what I bought at Kaufhof: New shoes from Guess. I fell in love with them. 


New black mules *O*. 
Happy <333333333
Since they were on sale they cost only 45 Euro ^----^<33333
Original prize was 180 Euro! yeahhh!!! And even the last one available was in my shoesize xD 

Here finally my outfit from that day:
Dress: Zara
Headbow: Jesus Diamante
Bag: Liz Lisa 
Necklace: Daisy
Shoes: La Pafait
Make up <3
Okayyy more about my Saturday tomorrow <3333.
I hope you'll read my blog tomorrow, too.

Byee 
SuiPrincess <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
kissu



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home