About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

In a Düsseldorf Mall with Lötti // Cocktails in the evening


Hello princesses,
wow,  the weather in germany is soo good at the moment!! I´m soo happy *O* <3<3<3<3<3. 
Yesterday I met my friend Charlotte in Düsseldorf and we had a Döner date with shopping XD. 
We ate at Charlotte's favorite fast food point Mr. Chicken Döner. 
It was very good. And the curry sauce was sooooo delicious !
They are very friendly and they know Charlotte, because she went there almost every day XD!!!
Here's our food


Then we strolled a bit through the mall.
I found very interesting things ^^. 
You might remeber I was planning to buy new overknees from Yumentenbo, but I found some good looking overknees high heel boots at Street. 
I´m so happy.  
Here my boots:

And here a picture of Yumetenbo's overknees (Pic from DreamV)

Yeah now I have high heel and flat boots!! Strike!!
Okay here more pictures from our small shopping trip:

soo much Hello Kitty <3<3<3<33<3<3

Jason with lashes and pink dress? Very beautiful right xDD?

Lötti aka Jason xDD!!
I bought beautiful eyeshadow in a KIKO store. 
It´s soo beautiful !! I love KIKO so so much <3<3<3<3<3<3<33


 We also printed some photos at our DM drugstore ^--^<3

Lötti and me went to McDonals. Lötti ate ice cream and I drank a coke <33


Soooo~ later in the evening honey and me met my best friend Mark and we went together to a cocktail bar. There we met some friends from Mark. 
It was a nice evening ^--^<33
Our cocktails:




Here my outfit from yesterday:
Dress: ASOS
Usamimi: H&M 
Shoes: La Pafait 
Bag: Ma*rs
Necklace: JD

Okay Byeee Byeeee <33<3

Love youu

SuiPrincess <3<3<3<3<<3
P.S: Take a look at the cloud - it looks like a heart *O* <3<3<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home