About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New haircut // Meeting Charlotte and Than Thao


Hello princesses,
soo yesterday I cut my hair very short, and here is the result ♡♡♡♡♡♡:

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust kidding XD.
I know this is a very old joke but I still wanted to do it. Sorry ♡♡.

In fact, yesterday my new Prisilla wig arrived. I´m so in love with this wig. 
I saw it on Gyaru sale and directly wanted it .

Himena chan has the same hairstyle on older pictures. So this inspired me ♡♡.
I met Charlotte  <-- click today in Düsseldorf.
We went to OCS and took finally the first Purikura together - alone XDD. 

There were some pictures together but always with other girls ♡♡^----^♡♡
Here the Purikura:


Then we went to the Bilker shoppinh mall and went a little bit window-shopping, bought something to drink and took photos ^----^♡♡
Here some pictures:
Cute Lötti <3333

Beautiful parfume necklace at New Yorker I bought one in gold ^^ It looks like a Ma*rs one꒰ ૢ❛ั◡❛ั ॢ✩꒱

At New Yorker, too. It looks a little bit like Liz Lisa, right?
Very elagant, I like this bag <3
silver perfume necklace...

I want the big one. It´s called "Weckmann" in Germany. I love it !!
Together. I love Löttis hairstyle so much <3<3<3<3
Later in the evening Thanh Thao<--- click <3 came to Löttis place.꒰ ૢ●௰ ૢ●✩꒱
I was so happy to see her again. Awww~ she is such a nice and cute girl.
Charlotte was in Japan last week and bought something for me for my birthday and Thanh Thao. ^--^
Thanh Thao looking at her souveniers ^^
Lötti and Thanh Thao <333



Thanh Thao and Charlotte had some present for my birthday ^----^<33
I want to show you them <333꒰ ૢ❛ั◡❛ั ॢ✩꒱
Soo cuuuuteee.
From Charlotte ♡♡♡♡♡♡ *O*:


 From Thanh Thao ♡♡♡♡ *O*:





And here's my outfit:
Dress: One Spo
Underskirt: Tally Weijl
Hat: Ebay
Wig: Prisilla
Tights: Calzedonia
Shoes: DreamV
Necklace: Jesus Diamante
Jacket and Bag: Liz Lisa




Later in the evening my honey Binh gave a super cute present to me.
He gave me a new charm for a bag. A super cute teddy in pink  and his nose is a glittering ^^<3333꒰ ૢ❛ั◡❛ั ॢ✩꒱




Love you <333
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home