About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New iPhone 4 // Cologne christmas market




Hello princesses,

yeahhhhh, today my new iPhone 4 arrived. 
I told you a few days before that I wanted one - and now I have my an iPhone 4 in black.
I could decide between black and white and of course I wanted black !!! <333
I also have a My Melody case for it!
Unfortunately, my sim card is too big for my iPhone, so I have to wait for a new one. ^-----^.
After visiting a shop of my provider, my sim card was cut so that I could use it.

Here look what happend with my old mobile phone today >-<. That's because the of glue from the decoration XD.




So, today I went with my honey to cologne.
We wanted to see the christmas market. It has opened since last sunday ^-^.
It´s so wonderful. I love the christmas market from Cologne.
If you can, you should take a look ^^. 
Here are a lot of pictures for you ^---^ <3


Mutzen<3

Fried fish- "Backfisch"
I want these muffins <33333




 Later in the city:
Honey and me <3

cute tull skirt at Tally weijl <3
Uhhhhhhhhh~ Louis Vuiton <3<3 but my real love is Chanel ^.-

Honey with a duck bath hat and a mask XDDDD

You can buy this king kong statue for 18.000 euro- WTF??



I also bought new christmas decoratiosn for our chritmas tree: Candy Canes <3.
I searched them a long time, and now I found them at "DEKO" ^---^.꒰◍'౪`◍꒱
Only the pink candles <3


I also bought something at Nanu Nana and Claires. 
Here what I bought XD:
Christmas hats for my cats, soo funny. And a real candy canes.♡♡♡
 worn by my cats XD

And a black headband with fake fur <3333.
My honey bought something for me, too *O*. A red rose and a gingerbread heart with "Princess" ♡♡♡♡♡♡*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*♡♡♡♡♡♡


Here my outfit from today. 
Dress: Liz Lisa
Cardigan: DremV
Tights: Calzedonia
Necklace: Cat walk
Hat: Ebay
Bag: cat walk
Shoes: Tally Weijl







Okay enough from today.
Love *・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*♡♡♡♡♡

SuiPrincess


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home