About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My first Eye Makeup video tutorial // 2 Outfits


♡♡♡Hello princesses♡♡♡,
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ タダイマァ
first, finally my eye makeup tutorial is finished. ♡♡
But... sorry for the bad recording - I realized too late that you can´t see so much.
I´m very sorry >-<. But I will make a new better one soon.
But here my first makeup tutorial ^----^
I hope you like it a little bit ^^.

So then today me and honey went to Cologne, we went to all Deco stores, because I really wanted a cute gingerbread man and women.
As much luck I always have,  they were sold out in all stores T___T !!
Here a picture of the bigger ones, but they cost 40 euro each. 
The smaller ones cost 10 euro, but they're sold out! Such a shame...
After that we wanted to got to KFC, but on the way I saw a new store in Cologne.
And today they had 25% off everything. 
I found a very, very, sexy top in D.i.a or Golds infinity style ... and bought it!!
I love it!! I'm going to wear it tomorrow ^^.

The name of the new store is Bershka and it was soo full inside the store >---< !!!
But I like the clothes in this store.


Also, I bought some makeup at DM and KIKO^^.
Haha Himena is always so curious xD♡

Manhattan Makeup and KIKO eyeshadow

Soo then our food at KFC.
I´m so in love with the coleslaw and the corncub ♡♡♡♡♡♡


Here's my outfit first from yesterday *simple*
Dress + scarf: Jane Norman
Boots: Jumex
Overknees: Ebay
Bag: Ma*rs
Necklace: New Yorker


Outfit today:
Dress: Tralala
Cardigan: DreamV
Boots: Street
Bag: Ma*rs 
Hairbow: Tralala
My Melody bag arrived *O*v ♡




Yesterday I visited my mum, stepdad and my younger sisters. 
Look what my youngest sister Jossy gave me. 
A present *O* <3<3<3<3
♡♡♡♡A princess pillow *O*♡♡♡ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ
Here a picture of us ^----^<333



Okay 
Bye Bye(^ _ ^)/~~サヨナラ
♡♡♡SuiPrincess ♡♡♡


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home