About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Gyaru Stuff has arrived: Ma*rs, La-Pafait, Diamond Lash and more!




Hello Princesses,
A lot of new stuff arrived at my home and I want to show you everything
First my package from Gorgeous Barbie
I´m soo happy. It´s a leopard bag in pink <3<3. And so fluffy <3<3<3

 And this was my extra gift <3333
Awww~ Miho and Gackhi are soo cute. I love them <3333
My Melody book and photos ^--^

Purikuraaa


If you want to know how to order from Gorgeous Barbie, check this post <3




Then my small package from Ichibankao arrived.
I ordered new lowerlashes from Diamond lash and Dolly Wink glue. 
Here you can order at Ichibankao <---- click the link  ^^.

And then my package from Diane arrived at the german customs >---< !!
But I´m so happy that it has finally arrived!!!
Here's what was inside the package
La Pafait Bag:
Ma*rs set:


And my Ma*rs Top
Yeahh Himena chan has the same ^-------^<33

It´s soo cute. I love it 
And this was a small bonus from Diane ^----^<3<3<3
Thanks sooo much <33




Also, my beloved Angelic Pretty Sheep Garden Jsk arrived!!
Yeahhh <3<3<3<3<3 And now I have the headbow,too !!
Yeahh to complete set. Can´t wait to wear it !!!
And this time, it´s not pink ^----^<33 It´s Sax ^^



In Cologne a new tights store has opened on the Hohestraße. Next to Tally Weijl. 
I bought there yesterday two tights with honey. I looove this store!!
Check it out. The name is: Calzedonia


And here my simle outfit from yesterday.
Dress: Liz Lisa
Tights: Birthday present 
Shoes: Tally Weijl
Necklace: La Pafait



Okay enough fot today. ^^
Bye Bye
SuiPrincess <3333



PS: Don´t forget my anniversay giveaway <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home