About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Paying a visit to my family


Hello princesses,

how was your friday? I hope good!! Now it's finally weekend. I hope you all have great plans and enjoy your free time ^---^.
First my micro sim card arrived today, and I can use my new iPhone now.
Wooaa I love it soo much !!
I directly bought new Apps ^----^.
First "Princess Camera" and "Pri Pri Marron" and some other free Purikura Apps.
I love them so much. 
Try them out! My favorite is "Princess Camera" but "Pri PriMarron" is very good, also. 
Maybe I will buy some scary ghost apps, but let´s see.
I took pictures for you (decorated with my new Apps). I hope you like them.
taken with Pri Pri marron

taken with  Pri Pri marron

taken with  Princess camera

Then my new Hello kitty hairband arrived. I'm going to use it only when I do my makeup.
It is so useful, since it keeps your hair from dropping into your face while you're putting up your make up <3
You can buy it at eBay: Hello-Kitty-Plush headband  <---
no makeup ^---^
Later in the evening we visited my dad, his girlfriend Alex and  Jossy (My sister), Jasy(Alex' daughter)<--- look they have a small blog, too. *hehe*
Alex cooked asian food for us *O* !! It was very good :)
Here some random pictures:
My dad and me
all girls XD
My sister made for me Buttered Beer. You know it from Harry Potter?

The food <3<3



And finally my outfit from today
Dress: Promod
Cardigan: H&M (is it orginally Binh's xD)
Tights: H&M
Overknees: Ebay
Shoes: Jesus Diamante
Hairband: Claires
Coat: Yumetenbo
Gloves + scarf: Christmas market 



Okay, have a nice evening!
Love
SuiPrincess





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home