About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Hime Gyaru twin outfit with Rin in Düsseldorf

Hello princesses,

Woaahh this friday I met my cute  blog reader Rin / Jenny in Düsseldorf.
We had a hime meet*O*!!
I was so happy that we could make our first hime gyaru twin coord ^-------^.
We met at Düsseldorf central station and then we went to OCS*O* <3<3<3.
After we took Purikura, had some Bubble tea next to OCS*O*
We took a lot of pics for you!! I hope you like them <3<3<3

Our twin coord pics from you *O*


 
Derrrrppppp~





This is so funny <33 You can see we had a lot of fun <3<3<3<3


xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Our hime mobile phone cases *O*!! so much jewelry !!!

Soo later in the evening we went to Pizza hut together *O*
We sat outside and it started to rain while we are eating ;__;
But really heavy. Fortunately we were under a sunshade.

This was on the way back <3<3<3

xDDD without words...
And look - oh my god - she gave me a super, super, super, super cute present. 
I was soo damn happy. She made it by herself *O*!! I love it soo much Thanks, thanks, thanks so much Rin !!! <3<3<3<3
I also had a small present for her but mine wasn´t so that cute T^T !!!


She wrote "Sui" with rhinestones on it *O*!!! awwww~~

I also bought some new makeup in from NYX and new small My Melody envelopes <3<3<33


Headdress, Necklace, Big bag: La Pafait
Dress: Stella
Small bag: My Melody vivitix
Shoes: DreamV
Detail <3333


Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home