About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday (Part 1): Shopping in Essen// my Liz Lisa Himegyaru coord

Hello princesses,

How was your weekend. And how was the weather in your country?
On Saturday honey and me went to Essen and later to the birthday party of my uncle ^---^v!
So but first I want to show you pictures from Essen ^^
We went a little bit shopping in Essen, bought a present for my uncle and found a Frozen Joghurt store later *O*!!!!!
Wooaaa it was awesome!!!! Of course I took pics for you^^.
It was saturday so it was very full xD!
A new Sui Army picture. Maybe you remember from an old post
Wooa what a super cute dog!!! We are always dog stalkers xD
Posing with some fake tulips ^^
My honey and me <3
The Frozen Joghurt store called "Frooters" which we discovered was amazing and much cheaper then the one in Cologne ^^.
It was in the "Limbecker Platz Arkaden" in Essen.
It was a self- service. You get a cup and then you can fill it with frozen joghurt and as many toppings as you want to*^* !!
This was the store, the store also sells fresh juice ^^
What a cute decoration <3<3<3<3<3



Oreo cookies *^*!!

Woaaaaaa super super super delicious. I love white chocolate so maybe you can see which is mine xD

They had baby tangerine tree on every table*^*

 What did I buy? ^^
A new picturefFrame for my first Himena autograph *O*!! The old one looked very boring

Some hair stuff..

Two eyeliners: A pink and a black on. I love the right bottle. It looks a little bit like Jill Stuart. One the top is also a diamant which you can´t see it in this picture ^^

Rose earrings

And a cute bag <3<3<<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I love it <3<3<3<3



Today's outfit

Dress: TaoBao
Shoes, necklace : Jesus Diamante
Hairbow: My Melody
Bag: Liz Lisa

 

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home