About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My Saturday in with Jana // Low budget hime gyaru outfit

Hello princesses,

first, please check my last Rouge Bunny Rouge makeup review. I really liked that post and it was a lot of work so I will share it here again <3<3<3<3
Then I will tell you about my Saturday. It was a really hectical day T^T.
We had towake up at 5 am, because that morning was Binh's graduation celebration.
Would you be interested to read a blogpost about it?
I ask because it might be a little bit boring for you <333
Later in the early evening we met our friends Jana and Alex in Düsseldorf <3<3<3<3<3.
I always enjoy our meetings because I love both of them so much <3<3<3
Here are some pictures from that day:


Jana and me <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
 Here is my favorite Purikura <3333

We went to sevens at the Kö and looked a little bit at the electro store Saturn and after that we ate ice cream <3
Pic is from Jana, I loveee it. Katyyy Perryy <3<3<3<3<3

I want it so badly !!! (pic also from jana)

My icecream <3<3<3

I love this picture. Jana you are soo soo cute <3<3<33 Also you see Janas crepe *^*!!
Alex and Jana <3<3<3<3

Today's outfit


I want to show you that you also can wear hime gyaru outfits without a lot of brand stuff.
Small exception: I used Jesus Diamante bag and shoes, but you also can buy similar gyaru clothing much cheaper from Yumentenbo^^.
And the rest is bought in Europe ^^

Dress: Lipsy London
Shoes, necklace, bag: Jesus Diamante
Hair ribon: Holley Tea Time
Bracelet: Handmade by my friend Laura³
Tights: Calzedonia




SuiPrincess

P.S: I tried a new Lipton sparkling and its sooooooo delicious!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home