About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My Saturday (Part 2): Birthday party from my uncle // Small scary doll photoshoot

Hello princesses,

After our shopping trip in Essen we went to the birthday party of my uncle.
It was so much fun there <3 Of course I met my sisters and my parents there *O*!!
Honey was so friendly and took a lot of pictures from that wonderful evening <3
The buffet. It was heaven for my boyfriend XDDD

My food. Chicken and noodle salad.

Sui with R2D2 and C3PO

My parents ^^. I like this picture so much <333

awwww a baby mini spider *^* normally I don´t like spiders but this was so cute and so tiny <3 (500% enlarged xD)

Maddy chan and me <3




fun fun fun XD

Talking with my mum <3

And my uncle <3333






Today's scary doll shooting

In  the basement from my uncle was a old closet with a mirror inside.
I loved this mirror. It looked so spooky.
So we decided to make a small shooting there <333.
I LOVE the results ^----^





That was it<333
Love you





SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home