About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New arrivals // Creepy cute outfit try

Hello princesses,

yeah finally new items arrived and I so happy that all fits.
First my Jesus Diamante dress from Closet Child.
It´s size 38 and omg, it fits.
I also have one jesus Diamante dress and it barely fits and it´s size 42 Oo!!!
What the hell is wrong with the Jesus Diamante sizes?
Then I have another dress which is 38. I bought it from Suzu and it fits perfect ... strangggeeee >.<

Then another My Melody bag arrived !!
Himena has the same one *O* <3<3<3<3

When Himena wore it (pic is from her Blog)

And my new Hime wig: It's from Bodyline ^--------------------^v



Soo then I want to show you a new outfit..
I tried a new style: Creppy cute / Spooky Cute. 
I was very inspired by my inspiration / idol Pastelbat 
Gosshhhh I love her sooo much!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3

So let´s start:
Shirt: Gina Tricot
Skirt/pants: Liz lisa style
Shoes: Shinjuku
Eye ball bow: Kreepsville 666
Rose: Handmade
Necklaces: Gina Tricot and Jesus Diamante
Poodle Bag: Tutuha
Wig: Ebay









And here more detail:



I´m not sure if it suits me. What do you think?
I feel so starnge with this outfit but I really like it...

Do you want to see more tries or is it a fail xD???

Okay that´s all <3<3<3<3
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home