About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New arrivals// Himenas Ousaki's own fashion label


Hello Princesses,

First super super good news from my idol Himena Ousaki!!!
She has now her own fashion label called Princess Melody.
And the clothes will available to buy starting August only in a web shop.
I can´t wait to buy her clothes!!! And her clothes looks so cute. They looks a little bit like a collaboration between La Pafait an Ma*rs !!
All clothes are going to be sold in an extremely limited quantity. 
Here the orginal posts on Himena's blog:  first and second. 
I used some pictures from her blog to show you the first pictures of her collection:








Yeah, then some packages arrived at my home and I want to show you what´s new in my closet ^^.
First my Bodyline package:
I only ordered accessories there: A neck tie and a hairribon, where Himena has the same one *O* !!!

Then my damn cute spike/ roses headband from Creepyyeah. You can see a picture of me wearing it here.

And my new Jesus Diamante dress. It was one of my dream dresses. I´m sooo happy that it is finally mine *O*. I is an Marie Antoinette OP.
(Picture is not from me it´s from Maria)
4


New Bambie Disney Parfume *^*!! I love it so so so much <3


Woa, and Honey bought me Barbie shower gel *O*!!! I love Barbie. They were so nice to include a Chanel mascara sample in the bag.


My new Vivienne Westwood necklace!! I absolute love it <3<3<3<3


And a new white chiffon dress. I bought it from Yasmina <3<3<3<3
It looks a little bit yellow on this picture but it is cream white from the brand Lipsy.


Here a picture from yasmina where she wore that beautiful dress *O*!!!

Okay that´s all for today.
Please comment ^^. I´m always super happy about every comment you post. That is my reward for blogging xD <3<3<3 
Love you all 


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home