About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Roadtrip with my friends to Paris // Visiting the Eifeltower

Hello princesses,


How are you?? I hope your weekend was fine.
As you maybe know I spent my weekend in Paris. And it was a awesome weekend with my beloved friends Laura and Ina and of course my Boyfriend Binh <3.
We had so much fun together !
Sorry that I haven't updated when I was in Paris, but it was very hectical there >...<!
But here my first day ^^. We started our roadtrip on Friday moring ^^.
And honey bought a new camera lens for his camera. I lovveeee it soooo much !!! It´s a fisheye lens!!!
Soo cute this pic was taken with the fisheye

The first stop in France ^----^

I bough this nougat and rose drops in France^^

We arrived in the rain in Paris >.......<!!!!!

Our hotel room. <3

And this was our scary floor!!! It looks like in a horror movie and it was always dark .... *ghost mode on* wooohuuuuu

So we arrived in the evening and wanted to visit the Eifeltower and we went with out car to it.
It was a very nice and scary experience to drive with the car in Paris.
And it was a little bit dangerous!!! They drive all so fast and carelessly.
But we arrived safely and even found a free parking place ^---- ^
Here some pics which Ina took with Binhs camera during the drive through Paris:


All world times....


Kawaiiii <333

So then at the Eifeltower ^----^<333

Tourist mode XDDD

What a super cute dog, is it an Akita ??

Paris snap of the day xD


Laura, ina and me in front of the Eifel tower ^^

Fisheye <3333
Streetsnap in Paris. This girl looks soo amazingly stylish!! *O*!!!



Today's outfit

very casual!!
Dress: Ma*rs
Skirt/pan: Liz Lisa style
Shoes: Tea Party stlye shoes
Cardigan: Ma*rs
Necklace: JD
Bag: My Melody vivitix
Eyeball bow: 666 kreepsville





Love, SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home