About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Japan Expo 2012 (Part 1): I met my inspiration Pastelbat

Hello princesses,

wooaaaaaa I was so happy last saturday, because I finally visited the Japan Expo with Ina, Laura, and Binh.
It was the first time that I visited such a big Japan Convention. And I really loved it there.
It was so awesome - I met a lot of my blogreaders there . I was really surprised that so many people recognized me. ^---------------------^<3<3<3 Thanks soo much that you came to say hello <3.
So here are some pictures and my outfit from that day.  
More to follow in my second part ^----^
Soooo full, we are waiting in line to get in into the Expo....



Chi sweet home! I love that Anime <3


Awwww I loved the fashion part of the expo so much!!

Me with the cute gals Eri and Rina, they were so lovely <3 And both read my blog *O*!!! That was such an honor for me <3<3<3


Also two of my cute blogreaders <3<3<3<3<3


One of my highlights was that I met my inspiration Pastelbat / Emilia.   
And omg, she is so so so so so cute. Much cuter in real life than on all her photos together.
She was so friendly and awwwwwww~ I was such soo happy.
I could give her my small fan letter + a small Alpakasso rabbit plush which I bought for her in Japan. 
And she gave me an autograph. That really made my day! <3<3<3<33 



 





Today's outfit

Dress, Necklace, Shoes, Bag: Jesus Diamante
Headdress: La Pafait
Big hairbow: Handmade by Ina doll <3
Nails: Handmade from my cute reader Daria <3







Please comment !!!!!!!!!

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home