About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

"Himena has the same"!? // New gets // Casual outfit roundup

Hello princesses,

how are you sweeties ? I hope fine ^---^
At the beginning I want to answer a comment written in an older blog post:
The question was:  
"Why you like everything like Himena? I mean like My Melody, you buy same clothes - everything she buy, u must have. why"
My answer to this is simple but I think many of you have wondered so I will post it here <33

Hello <3
So Himena is my biggest inspiration and we wear the same Hime / Princess style". So I think it is normal that we have a lot of same clothes. Another reason I love her and her taste of fashion. She is a style icon for me!! I won't deny that we have a lot of same clothes ^^.

But I also do have a lot of "my own" clothes which Himena doesn'thave. I think it's roughly 50/50 ^---^.  Here's just one example
It is a fact that there are not that many Hime Gyaru brands outside. T^T
About My Melody and Hello Kitty: I've been in love with them since a long time now^^ and well a lot of Himes also love My Melody, not just Himena, take for example Ayano, Himeko, Tomomi etc. <3 
A short annoucement before we return back to topic:
First, I want to thank you again for all the comments you write. Since the amount of comments has increased, I won't be able to respond to every single comment. This doesn't mean I won't read them. After posting I'm always waiting excitedly for your comments to show <3 What I will still do, is to respond to all questions posted by you, so don't hesitate do ask something! So again, please comment <3<3

That's it, now back to my regular posting <3
So this week I went with my honey to Cologne.
We ate at Vapiano, and it was sooo goood!!!
I ate a salad with chicken <3<3

I found some very amazing things at Orsay *O*!!!

I bought beautiful hime eaarings and an amazing MA*RS-like belt there *O*!!!
Gosshhhh I love this belt so much !!!!
You should definitely check them out.



And new mules arrived at my home from Gyaru sales. I´m so so happy with my first mint-colored pair <3

Look what my cute friend May bought for me at 39°C in Dortmund <3333.
A MA*RS bag + hairtie *^*!!! It only cost 2 Euro.
I think it can´t be an original but it is so awesome that you can find something from MA*RS here in Germany *-*!!!
Pic is also from my friend <3

Today's simple very simple coord roundup from the last days ^^



Hat: H&M
Shirt:Tally Weijl
Shoes, Necklace: Jesus Diamante
Skirt: Eight2Nine

Shirt: Gina Tricot
Bag: Liz Lisa
Necklace: Jesus Diamante
Shoes, Cardigan: DreamV
Shorts: Offbrand (Liz Lisa style)


Last outfit - it was so hot this day ;_;
Shirt: Monki
Skirt/pants ruffle : DreamV
Shoes: La pafait
Bag: My Melody


And finally Church´s coord XD
Mhhhhh~ will this mules fit me?? xDDDD


Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home