About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

More Fanarts! // Giveaway reminder

Hello princesses, 

first ,please don´t forget my 1000 Follower giveaway!!!
My Giveaway is going to end in 2 days sooo please join in if you didn´tyet ^------^v
The winner will be choosen soon via mail and in my Blog <333


Ohhhh~ yeah, I received more fanarts. I´m very happy that I'm inspirimg so many people to draw a picture of me. You can see all my Fanarts here. <3<3<3<3<3
^Q^ I´m sooo sooo soooo happy. Thanks sooo soo much my cute readers <3<3<3<<3

This one is from Henrieke thank sooo sooooo sooo much <3<3<3<3<3<3


 The next three were from my cute reader Caro <3333 Thank sooo soo much again sweetie <3333333





 And this is from Meri.  It looks awesome right *^* Thanks sooo soo soo much<3<3<3<3



 And also today one arrived from my cute reader Morgan <3 Thankkkkkss sooo sooo soo much
 I love it <3<3 And you can see it hang on my wall <3

I´m very excited this weekend is finally the Japan Expo.
I will wear a Himegyaru outfit on that convention, my new Jesus Diamante dress.
I haven't posted it yet, becuase it´s a surprise ^^.

And here a super super casual outfit of me ^----^v
Yes I also wear casual outfits xD! I love Himegyaru but everyday it is too much work xD !
But even my casual outfits still have to be sweet <3
Jeans: H&M
Shirt: Monki
Cardigan: Ikebukuro (Sunshine city)
Ballerinas: present from my friend Maren 



Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home