About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Animagic Convention 2012: Part 1 // Jesus Diamante Hime Gyaru

Hello princesses,

This weekend was a big Anime Convention called Animagic.
I visited this convention on Saturday with my boyfriend, Laura, Ina, May <333
Maybe you remeber it from my post last year? If you haven't check out my Animagic 2011 posts: Part 1 and Part 2


This was at the Dunkelsüß- Lolita booth. There were some lolita indie designers who showed and sell their collections ^^
Laura, Lötti, Flokati and me <333 I was so happy to meet Lötti and Flokati<3<3<3



Lötti and Flöki again <3<3<3<3<3<3

I also met Maria and one of her friends *O*!! Of course both looked absolutely adorable <3<3<3<3
During the rain...

This year was also a Lolita Fashion show organized by Dunkelsüß.
And again I was a model on this fashion show. And the best: I could wear Hime Gyaru.
I know it is not really Lolita but it is a realted fashion style ^^.
This was during rehearsal.


Honey and me <3<3<3<3
I also met my cute friend Jana there <3<3<3<3<3

<3<3<3<3<3<3

My sweetheart Ina in her Angelic Pretty Rose Toilette <3<3<3<3

And my sweety Lötti again <3<3<3<3

Today's outfit


Dress, Shoes, Necklace: Jesus Diamante
Bag: My Melody Vivitix
Big Hairbow & hairbow headress on the right: Selfmade by Ina Doll
Left Headdress: La Pafait


Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home