About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Animagic Convention 2012: Part 2


Hello princesses,

Here is my second part of my Saturday at the Anime Convention Animagic.
If you missed my first part click here.
We took a lot of pictures on that day for you. <3<3<3
Later in the afternoon the weather changed and the sun finally shined*^*!!
So we could sit outside a little bit *yeahii*
And I bought some stuff at the convention *^*!!!!!!
May chan and me <3<3 She looked so adorable. May you really should wear this style more often!!
This cute girl is one of my blog readers *O* ! I was very happy to meet her there <3<3<3
 Some pics of me with my new My Melody plushi <3<3<3 Isn´t it cute??? T^T







Yeahhh!!!

I took May's cigarette for pics XD

XDDDDDDD DErp~~

And of course a silly pic of Laura and me like always xDDDD


Yeahhhhii and I met Rin- Jenny again <3<3<3



Today's buys



My Melody Plusi <33333


Princess hair decoration <3<3<3<3<3

 And here some presents from my friends *^* . I love you so much thanks sooo much again!!
Ina made it all by herself <333

Earrings also from Ina chan <3333

The Ma*rs tote bag and Hair tie which May bought for me. Lötti was the person who gave me the hint with the Ma*rs bag ^---------^! I love it

And this cute bracelet was also a present from my friend May chan <33 I love it thank you soo much !!!

Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home