About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Small Gyaru meetup with Netherland Gyaru: Part 2

Hello princesses (^-^*)/コンチャ!,

here you can see my second post from our small gyaru meetup on saturday. <3
If you missed my first part please check it here
As I wrote in my last post, we went shopping in Düsseldorf and visited a lot of stores.
For example Gina Tricot, H&M, Tally Weijl, Accessorize aso.
It was so much fun and it was so cool inside the stores, because the air conditioning was on *O*!!
So we spend a lot of time in the shops because you melted outside.
Here are more pics from that day, I hope you like them <3
And Thanks againg to all the sweet girls from the meetup m(._.)mアリガト
Sweet Chealsey with her new Hair flower


This hair accessory looks like a Jelly fish *O* soo cuttteeee!!♥ ✧.*(⁎❝͋॔ ˙̫ॢ ॢ❝͋॓⁎)*·✧

\(^ ^)/ shopping time with Eri chan <3<3<3

Terry and Eri chan <3


Jojo and Chealsey waiting for us in H&M <3


xDDD this was amazing Terry ....

...and me planking in the middle of Tally Weijl.. ٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)ᵒᵏᵎᵎᵎᵎ

Eri with her Onigiri


I met my friend Nadine ^^☆彡♪(´ε` )





Today's buys


This Cardigan I bought in Kult I love it. Perfect for winter...

...And I love the rose detail ☆彡♪(´ε` )

H&M kids departmend *O* <3<3<3<33

A pearl collar and hairflowers(Nina gave me the tipp to found perfect hime hairflowers @H&M thanksss) 彡♪( ´▽`)

Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home