About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Summer Gal meetup // Met my blog reader Ande

Hello princesses,

Ahhhh~ this friday was very hectic for me >...<° But it was positively hectic xD
We had a Summer Gal Meet Up in Düsseldorf which Kitai Fi organized
and also one of my cute blog readers from America, Ande also came to Düsseldorf to see me ^----^v !!
I´m a little bit sad because I think I didn´t have enough time for both, soo sooorrrryy to all >...<!!!
But I had a lot of fun and it was soo awesome to see you all again, really!!!! <3<3 love u !
I tried to take a lot of pictures for you <33 But only with my iPhone, I hope the quality is ok >..<
I went to the Gal meetup and to my reader meet with my friends Lötti and Ina <3<3<3

Yeahh the first gals arrived <3<3<3<3

Kitai, me and Yasmin <3<3<3<3 *xD I stole Kitai's pose xD*
Isn´t she awesome, Asti chan.. but where is her boyfriend??
Complete Group picture <3<3<3<3
Derp face xDDDDDD

Awww me and Lisa *O*!!! I´m a big fan of her style *O* <3<3<3

me, with Amanda and Yasmin <3<3<3

Ina, lötti and me <33
Awwww cute Caro <3<3<3 I love this pic of her <3
Ina and me decorating our puris XD hair..hair and hair
My favorite Puri <3<3<3
All I love it pink <3
Soo as I said, I met my super cute blog reader Ande from America.
She was soo damn cute and I really love her style *O*!!!
I want to steal her shoes. And I was so happy that I could finally meet Thah Thao again <3<3
I love her, she is such a sweet girl <3<3<3
Me, Ande and Thanh Thao




Ande also gave me a super cute present *O*!!!
Thanks so so so so much again <3<3<3

Later lötti, Ina and me went to Pizza Hut and sat there a long time..
It was such a nice day and I saw so many people <3<3<3!!!



XDDDD DERPPPP!!!!~

Today's outfit


Dress, Big bag: La Pafait
Headbow: Alice and the Pirates (and the big one handmade by Ina Doll
Shoes: Tao Bao
Small Bag: My Melody Vivitix

Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home