About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Another Creepy Cute Outfit // New Arrivals

Hello princesses,

I want to show you my newest buys ^...^<3 This time I gathered my buys and now I will post them all together ^---^<3  I bought a lot of new stuff and can´t wait until everything else will arrive T^T !!!!!
I bought also a lot of items for this autumn and winter *O* <3
But of course as always I will show you all my new things ^^ <3.

First I bought a super cute DreamV skirt from my friend Suzu ^---^v

She also send me some presents *^* !!! Awwww~ I was so damn happy thank you sweetie <3
Then I bought super cute black shoes from Ina <33.
She ordered them and they were too small for her feet T^T !! Good for me, though xD

Then I traded this kitty Swimmer bag. I love it so much!! Swimmer has so damn cute bags and stuff *O*!!! I´m so happy. I've been wanting this bag for a long time. I saw it the first time on my friend Nadine *v* !! <3<3<3

I bought also new boots for winter at Gyaru com sales. In pink with a lot of lace. I love them. They look so cute!!! Can´t wait to  wear them *O*!! Gosh I can´t sayy how much I love DreamV stuff *O* <3<3<3<3

And last but not least my My Melody bloomers / shorts *OO*<3
I saw them in an Etsy shop and ohhhh myyy gooood it is soo cute<3.
I want to wear it with a cute babydoll ^--^



New Liz Lisa stuff *O* <3<3<3



Maybe you remembered my first creepy cute try?
Yeahh I decided to try it more... XD
But this time without a wig. I´m not sure but I don´t feel comfortable and happy with the old wig.
So I used my normal twin tails and my mules. This way it is not like a cosplay, it´s more Sui XDD
But now I´m very happy with the result.. I like it more than the old one ^^.
What do you think???




Today's new creepy cute outfit


Dress: Hell Bunny
Eyeballs: Kreepsville666;
Big Hairbow: Tralala
Bag: Swimmer
Shoes: Jesus Diamante
Choker: Ebay







Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home