About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Royal Pony Lolita Meetup - Part 2: Pictures!

Hello princesses,

here is my part two with a lot of beautiful pics ^---^<3<3<33
If you missed my first part of the Lolita meetup, click here <--<3<3<3.
I was very happy that the weather was so good on Saturday *O* <33
Now while I´m writing this and look outside (it´s actually raining) I wish I was there again *O* <3333
I hope the next Royal Pony meetup comes soon ^.....^
My sweetheart Nina with her awesome sunglass <3<3<3<3

This is sooo awesome Lötti you rock!!!

May chan and Laura³ <3<3<3

"Sui what are you doing with your white dress on the dirty ground "xDD this was Nina saying xD

Shooting time <3<3<3

Hold me my princess, hold me.. between us was water. You can´t see it here, but you can see it in the pic above ^^

Beautiful princess <3<3<3


Lötti you are soo awesome!! One of her Moi Meme Moitie socks fell into the water T^T but the photo turned out great

Best shot right?

As you ca, see I was happy <3<3<3 Running to my friend Lötti <3<3<3

Awesome Ina <3<3<3<3

The sky *O* <3<3<3

Later the Girlgroup went to McDonalds ^^ This is so sweet <3<3< Lötti, Ina and Clint <3<3<3
Today's photos of me
This picture is made by Rebecca, pls click: here


And this pictures were made by an awesome photographer,too. His name is Dariusz Thanks so much for this pics <3<3<3






And some pics which Binh took <3<3<3








Love


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home