About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Girlgroup Photoshooting 2012: Behind the scenes

Hello princesses,

yeah last weekend on Saturday was our annual Girlgroup shooting.
Maybe you rememer my post from last year, from our shooting?? 
Here are my photos from last year. 
So this year we do it again! And it was awesome!!
A big thank you to my friends and my boyfriend who took all these amazing pictures. Edited pictures will follow later.
But here I want to show you only the best of  behind the scenes photos XDDD!!
I also made a video for you, but I still work on it and will upload it on YouTube for you. <3333

Me, Laura and Ina at my home... preparing for the shooting XDDDD

The fooood for the whole day <3

xDDDD
Me backcombing Nina's hair for the shooting XD

Lötti was the first girl who shooted. She looked soo gorgeous !!!! Laura2 helped her
Ina chan <3
Flökki ready for shooting <3
Our photographer <3

Ina and Laura <3
posing <33 I love that outfit on her !!
Lötti and Flökki
The photographer and me..isn´t he cute? lovveeee


Sweet Lötti and me <3<3<3<3
My sweetheart May and me <333

xDDDD!!!! Awesome pic right XDDDDD

It was so damn hot in the studio >...<!! So we all wore short bloomers / pants and a short top.It was tooo hot T^T

Maren and me in hime <333

Laura, me, Nina and  Svenja <333

 I shooted the following outfits + Angelic Pretty Sheep Garden but I forgot to take a pic >...<





Love,





SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home