About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Some new items // Rocking outfit // Bye Bye extensions


♥Hello princesses♥,

some packages arrived in the last days, so I want to show you my new babies ^---^
I'm also wait for some packages and I really hateto wait >...<!!!!!
Every day I run to the post mailbox like a small child on the christmas morning XD !
But yeah at least some items have arrived until now ^---^<3<3<3<3.

I forgot to post my presents from my friends Maren and Nina <3 and from my parents.
They bought something for me in their holidays ^...^ (Vietnam / New York and my parents in Austria and Croatia)
Thankkkssss soo much again my sweethearts♥♥♥ I love u ♥♥♥m(._.)mアリガト
From Maren a beautiful pink
barrette <3<3<3
And from Nina a lot of sweets from Willy Wonka + a postcard from New York
Super cute kitty charm from my parents *O* !!! I love it so much !!

Now to my arrivals :
First, my Ma*rs necklace I´m so happy I bought it from Gyaru sales- Livejournal ♥♥♥
 

Then a super cute Hellbunny dress. I bought it on Ebay! And I love it! It is amazing and pink!! I will try more creepy cute tries with this amazing dress *O*♥♥♥

The print *O*
I traded theseamazing mules from Tao Bao with Nadine ^^.
Thank you sweetie <3 I love this mules so damn much!!♥♥♥
My new Tutuha style choker from Ebay, too

 And last but not least my package from my friend Elisa from Japan ♥♥♥.
I´m so so happy that it finally arrived!! Thanks so much again Elisa♥ Can´t wait to meet you in December ♥
Baby Blue Ma*rs dress

La Pafait dress (Himena has the same one *O*!!!)
Pic from her Blog

My Melody fan

Then I had to remove my extensions T^T !! Rest in peace my beloved extensions.
But I could say I was a very, very positve experience and I will make new extensions when I´m back in Japan in december ^---^.
My natural hair isn´t damaged from the extensions and it looks like always: Thin, but it is ok ^--^. And it wasn´t a problem to remove them ^....^<33.

My natural hair right now. Sorry fot the bad quality, ;__;

And here one of my casual outfits from last week.
I tried a little bit more rocking style and I love it. But don´t worry, I also love hime *O*!!! Hime is my life !!!
But from time to time it is funny to try out other styles ^----^v !!!




Today's outfit


Shirt: Tally Weijl
Spike headband: creepyyeah
Skirt: Offbrand- Liz Lisa style
Bag: My Melody vivitix
Choker: Ebay

Shoes:  Shinjuku shoe store



 Look, my sister made also her tattoo *O*!!!
You remember my tattoo?? I made me a "M" in my neck for Maddy. The name of my beloved sister *O*!!
And she made now her own Tattoo with an "A" for my name, Alina ^...... ^v!!
I'm also planning to add a "J" for my other sister "Jossy" but I will have it done when she becomes 18 years old like Maddy ^^. My sister also has a "J" for my other sister, too <3<3<3
She is soo tanned next to mee T^T!!!!

Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home